AnyChart Flash Chart Component 2.00
Anychart is a flexible Macromedia Flash based solution that allows you to create animated,
compact, interactive and great looking charts.
* Driven by XML interface - Anychart offers you a variety of options, such as setting
transparency, color, URL linking, captions and more. And you can do all these
customizations via an XML File, no Flash source modifications required.
* No installation - your server need not render any image, there is no need for any
Active-X on the server, all graphing happens on the client side. A Flash Player is
installed on more than 97% of Internet-connected PC's.
* Extremely Easy to Use - you can create an XML file manually, or using a Configuration
Tool, included with any edition of AnyChart.
* Compatible with virtually all scripting languages (ASP, PHP, ColdFusion, Perl, etc.) -
Use any language you like to create XML Source and pass it to a Flash object, or simply
use an XML file from your server.
* Easily adds your own background image and sound - your chart will look like you want it to look.It can play a sound or use an image as a link.
* Constantly growing number of supported chart types - Pie, Bar, Line, Candlestick and we will be adding new regularly.
A Developers Edition of AnyChart Flash Chart Component is shipped together with the
source file (FLA). You can also request any type of custom chart - and our team will try
to help you. |
||Updated:||1 Oct 2004|
|Size:||461 KB||Our rating:|
|Download our picks|
|Download most popular|
Sound Normalizer ver. 2.76|
| ||The Sound Normalizer improves and regains a quality of Mp3
and Wav (PCM 8, 16, 24, 32 bits, DSP, GSM, I...|
3gpMobile ver. 1.0.6|
| ||3gpMobile is a powerful tool to convert various video formats
to 3gp or 3gp2 for your cellular, pda or ...|