EyeOnSite is a tool that keeps an eye on your sites or servers
to see if they are accessible on the net. The services that can be
monitored are http, ftp, smtp and pop3. When a service goes down, you
can choose to be alerted with a visual message or an audible alarm. In
addition, you can launch an application which can be used to correct
the situation or send a message to someone. All error events are logged in individual log
files and stats generated for each service. The status window
shows the current state of all monitored services.
- Visual and audible alerts.
- Launch an application when a service goes on or comes off error.
- Individual log files and stats for each service monitored.
- Customizable polling interval.
- Set a different poll interval when a service goes on error.
- Services supported: http, ftp, smtp, pop3.
- Pattern matching support for http.
- Support for http proxy
- Support for multi-domained web sites.
||Updated:||24 Sep 2004|
|Size:||722 KB||Our rating:||Not rated yet|
|Download our picks|
ClipCollect ver. 1.42|
| ||ClipCollect is a Clipboard Manager, formatting Editor, Note Database and Website Builder.
It can extra...|
File-O-Scope ver. 1.3|
| ||How do you find documents that you may have missed or how do you create a
MP3 playlist of your LAN? Try...|
StormWindow NT ver. 2.14|
| ||Cetus StormWindow [TM] for Windows NT will allow the authorized user to add several types and degrees of ...|
|Download most popular|
Sound Normalizer ver. 2.76|
| ||The Sound Normalizer improves and regains a quality of Mp3
and Wav (PCM 8, 16, 24, 32 bits, DSP, GSM, I...|
3gpMobile ver. 1.0.6|
| ||3gpMobile is a powerful tool to convert various video formats
to 3gp or 3gp2 for your cellular, pda or ...|