Alteros 3D is a 3D/2D graphic file viewer with a customizable interface. The software supports any 3D graphic file types (3DS, MAX, VRML, TrueSpace, LightWave and many other formats), as well as 2D graphical files (PSD, PNG, TIF, JPEG, BMP, GIF and many others). A built-in text editor allows you to work with TXT and RTF files. Alteros 3D can also display HTML files and other documents via OLE interface (requires Internet Explorer).
The program interface can be easily changed with the help of the skins. Alteros 3D has its own desktop file format: ADESK. Using ADESK files you can create custom graphical interfaces with buttons to launch different programs, and open files and folders. ADESK files can be used as an Alteros3D start up interface, as well as a user's CDROM interface, if the program is used as an Autorun shell for a CD.
Alteros 3D allows you to open any number of documents simultaneously.
Fullscreen and Slideshow modes, image editing procedures, different navigation options, a history list and many other useful functions for working with pictures, photos, texts and other files are available.
- Thumbnails for 2D and 3D graphic files.
- 3dm, 3dmf, 3ds, asc, ase, c4d, cob, dwg (limited support), dxb, dxf, geo, iv, lif, lvs, lw, lwo, max (limited support), md2, md3, mdl, mts, ndo, obj, objf, off, peo, prj, pro, rax, scn, spx, stl, tim, wrl, x and xsi formats supported.
- Copying 3D image rendering result in clipboard.
- Rotation and scaling of 3D objects. Alterations of lighting, transparency, material
type and display mode of 3D objects, as well as many other settings for 3D scenes.
- Bmp, dib, emf, gif, ico, jif, jpe, jpeg, jpg, pcx, rle, tga, wmf, psd, tiff, png, ppm and other formats supported.
- Saving pictures as BMP or JPEG.
- Zoom in and zoom out modes, screen floating.
- Set any picture as Desktop Wallpaper.
- Copy, Paste, Crop procedures.
- Slideshow mode.
- Graphical effects.
- Many other functions. |
|$29.95 to buy|| ||Updated:||12 Nov 2004|
|Size:||2.25 MB||Our rating:|