Any Image 4.0
Image File Format Batch Converter
- Converting large batches of files is as easy as converting a single file.
- Just as easily convert to multiple output formats in a single batch run.
- Many different image file formats are supported.
- Optionally do high-quality image processing operations (e.g. Image resizing, framing, un-dithering, sharpness, saturation, contrast, gamma control, rotation, mirroring).
- Highest quality color depth reduction: Write images with 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 32K, or 16M optimized colors.
- Alpha plane, transparency color, and text fields are converted for all formats that supports it.
- Options useful for web or game graphics, e.g. "Set alpha plane from second file" and "Use optimal shared palette for all files".
- Unique option to compress JPEG's to a target file size as an alternative to the usual 'quality' parameter.
- 'Super optimize' option for PGN's produces the smallest 8 or 24-bit PNG files that we've seen.
- Automatically create HTML image tables for image galleries or thumbnail indexes.
- Command line interface for doing unattended conversions.
- Very affordable price! |
||Updated:||6 Feb 2007|
|Size:||839 KB||Our rating:|
|Download our picks|
|Download most popular|
Sound Normalizer ver. 2.76|
| ||The Sound Normalizer improves and regains a quality of Mp3
and Wav (PCM 8, 16, 24, 32 bits, DSP, GSM, I...|
3gpMobile ver. 1.0.6|
| ||3gpMobile is a powerful tool to convert various video formats
to 3gp or 3gp2 for your cellular, pda or ...|