Ortus Shell Components 2.33
Add MicrosoftÂ® WindowsÂ® shell functionality to your applications with this component package!
Ortus Shell Components is a component package for the BorlandÂ® developer community containing 10 outstanding shell components. Full context sensitive component help file is included.
- Use TOrtusShellTreeView, TOrtusShellListView and TOrtusShellComboBox for applications that need the "look and feel" of the Explorer, including OLE drag & drop from your application to the shell and vice versa. Control the drag & drop behaviour using the drag & drop effects properties.
- Use TOrtusShellFolderChangeNotifier and get informed about folder changes.
- Use TOrtusShellChangeNotifier and get informed about folder and global changes in the shell, including notifications about new media being added or removed. The component is capable to monitor a list of folders, including special folders!
- Use TOrtusShellSearch and TOrtusShellSearchResultListView to scan disks and folders. The search runs in a separate low priority thread.
- Use TOrtusShellTrayIcon to create a system tray icon application and add icon animations that can be started and stopped through a simple method call. Balloon tooltips support is included.
- Use TOrtusShellLink to create shortcuts from within your application.
- Use TOrtusShellFileAssociation to associate a file extension with your application.
This personal edition has no limitations but you may NOT use it for any commercial or business purpose.
If you want to create royalty free commercial applications with this software you will have to purchase a commercial license. |
||Updated:||14 Oct 2004|
|Size:||488 KB||Our rating:||Not rated yet|
|Download our picks|
|Download most popular|
Sound Normalizer ver. 2.76|
| ||The Sound Normalizer improves and regains a quality of Mp3
and Wav (PCM 8, 16, 24, 32 bits, DSP, GSM, I...|
3gpMobile ver. 1.0.6|
| ||3gpMobile is a powerful tool to convert various video formats
to 3gp or 3gp2 for your cellular, pda or ...|