RVal is a program for Electronic Engineers and hobbyists. It will find the nearest preferred resistor values satisfying certain criteria or all within a given tolerance, in whichever range of preferred values the user selects. All the standard value ranges are supported; they are E6, E12, E24, E48, E96 and E192. Preferred values can be selected according to the following criteria:
* The nearest preferred value to that specified.
* The pair of preferred values having the closest approximation to the required Ratio.
* The pair of preferred values having the closest approximation to the required Difference.
* Pairs of preferred values which, when placed in series or parallel provide the closest approximation to the required value.
* The preferred value required in parallel with an existing value to provide the closest approximation to the required value.
The program's output can be printed, saved or appended to a text file or copied (in part or in full) to the clipboard. RVal also includes the facility to output a list of the values in the selected range. Clipboard or file contents are suitable for import into a spreadsheet or similar program. |
||Updated:||6 Jul 2004|
|Size:||35 KB||Our rating:||Not rated yet|
|Download our picks|
|Download most popular|
Sound Normalizer ver. 2.76|
| ||The Sound Normalizer improves and regains a quality of Mp3
and Wav (PCM 8, 16, 24, 32 bits, DSP, GSM, I...|
3gpMobile ver. 1.0.6|
| ||3gpMobile is a powerful tool to convert various video formats
to 3gp or 3gp2 for your cellular, pda or ...|