ACDR (Audio Compact Disc Reader) is a tool that lets you read audio tracks from standard audio CD's and write them to a variety of different file formats.
- A 3-step procedure makes the conversion both quick and easy.
- Fast single pass operation.
- Works with most CD-ROM & DVD hardware - support both SPTI, ASPI32 and 'Raw-Read' interfaces for maximum compatibility.
- Supports lots and lots of output file formats: 3G2, 3GP, AAC, AIFF, ALAW, APE, AU, F32, FLAC, IFF, M4A, MAT, MOV, MP2, MP3, MP4, OGG, RA, SB, SW, TXT, UB, ULAW, UW, VOC, VOX, WAV, WMA.
- Supports the latest LAME MP3 encoder with Constant, Variable or Average Bit Rate encoding.
- Supports the 'freedb' internet album database for retrieving track, album, and artist names.
- Supports the 'Replay Gain' algorithm for psycho-acoustically corrected volume normalization.
- Flexible method for automatically creating files names and for sorting into sub-directories.
- Professional quality sample rate conversion.
- Optional jitter and scratch correction.
- Convert tracks, 'merged' consecutive tracks, or H:M:S selections.
- De-emphasis support for correct EQ of rare CD’s recorded with 'emphasis'.
- And many more options. |
||Updated:||6 Feb 2007|
|Size:||856 KB||Our rating:|
|Download our picks|
|Download most popular|
Sound Normalizer ver. 2.76|
| ||The Sound Normalizer improves and regains a quality of Mp3
and Wav (PCM 8, 16, 24, 32 bits, DSP, GSM, I...|
3gpMobile ver. 1.0.6|
| ||3gpMobile is a powerful tool to convert various video formats
to 3gp or 3gp2 for your cellular, pda or ...|