Any Time 1.1
Any Time lets you independently take control of the time, the pitch, and the sample rate of an audio recording.
- Do time stretching - Change the playback time of the recording without changing the pitch.
- Do pitch scaling - Change the pitch of the recording without changing the playback time. With optional formant correction.
- Do sample rate conversion - Change the sample rate without changing either the pitch or the playback time.
- Recreate missing high-frequency components - Optionally synthesize "overtones" into any empty upper frequency range (e.g. when 'upsampling' or when scaling down the pitch) using a proprietary high frequency extrapolation algorithm.
- Professional mastering functions such as automatic psycho-acoustically corrected and heuristics based volume normalization and high order professional noise-shaped (inverse F-weighted) dithering of the output.
- Extremely high precision algorithms used.
- Frequency analysis tool with an advanced note calculator helps you easily calculate pitch adjustments.
- Supports many common file formats.
- Handles audiophile quality audio formats - 24-bit 192-KHz, multi-channel audio is no problem! Internal sample precision is 64-bit floating point and up to 1000 audio channels can be handled!
- Process hundreds of files as easily as you do a single file thanks to the batch processing support. |
||Updated:||13 Apr 2007|
|Size:||740 KB||Our rating:|
|Download our picks|
|Download most popular|
Sound Normalizer ver. 2.76|
| ||The Sound Normalizer improves and regains a quality of Mp3
and Wav (PCM 8, 16, 24, 32 bits, DSP, GSM, I...|
3gpMobile ver. 1.0.6|
| ||3gpMobile is a powerful tool to convert various video formats
to 3gp or 3gp2 for your cellular, pda or ...|